Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Highlights

My blog is always changing. I'm always trying to come up with new ways to make it better and more interesting. I few weeks ago, I started doing weekend recaps. I noticed after doing a couple that sometimes, the more interesting things happened during the week and really nothing good happened during the weekend. So now I will be doing highlights from the previous week! 

Here are the highlights from last week:
  • We booked our florist! There will be a post on that later this week.
  • We also went to Ottawa for a night because my brother had a game there (yes all that way for one game). Here are some pictures.

 Nice digs. The Westin Hotel

 Such a big fluffy duvet. I wish I could have taken it home.








And the whole reason we were there.....Don't mind the crappy picture. I took it with my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment