Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was the long weekend (which is why I didn't post on Monday). It was our Civic Holiday. I don't even really know what it is for... I just know that we get it! 

Friday night, Brandyn and I went to see 2 Guns which was actually a really good movie. The two were a good pair, I love them both.


On Saturday, my brother's soccer team had another team party so I went to that. We stopped at a grocery store and saw a horse and carriage (a rare sight for around here). Before the party I also went to look at an apartment which was nice but... I didn't really see us living there. It had ample closet space and I'm wondering if I'm making a mistake turning it down but I think we would prefer an apartment again over a basement suite.


On Sunday I went to the field with my brother and we played some soccer and basketball and chit chatted for a little bit. Basically just hung out. In the picture are my old cleats that I dug out for such occasion. Those things are like 9 years old. We also went and saw the new Wolverine movie which was pretty good as well (PS for Canadian Cineplex goers.... I totally recommend a Scene Visa. You get points way faster and save a ton of money going to your free movies ;) )


Monday, we just chilled out during the day and then went to my brothers practice and Brandyn, my Dad and I threw a football around. Pretty standard weekend. Nothing too too exciting to report. I did a lot of apartment hunting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment