Friday, August 16, 2013

Blog Love

For a while I've been meaning to feature the blogs that I follow. I like to read blogs and I follow quite a few of them. I plan to feature each one over time. Today I will be featuring:


If you frequent on Pinterest, you may have seen this floating around a few times:


This blog was the first blog that I discovered and was really part of the inspiration to me creating my own blog. I had followed hers for a while and a few others and then decided to just do it.

She has the coolest layout: 


And she is always coming up with the cutest outfit mood boards for her little girl who is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. She has tons of ideas and advise and gives you real life, no bull experiences. Here is one of her more recent outfit boards. You'll have to go to her bog to see where you can buy this stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment