Thursday, July 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Hey so I haven't posted anything in a week and I did have blog posts scheduled...its just things were a little crazy this week.
1. I was having fun in the pool.. not spending time inside lol
2. My jaw muscles are all flared up because I'm a grinder so since Sunday I've been withering in pain and popping Advil like a mad woman. I don't know if anybody has experienced this but think of when you got your wisdom teeth out. It feels like that. 
3. I'm off to Georgia this weekend. Will take pics. Will update with details later. This is another tick off my bucket list so I'm so excited. I can finally channel my alter ego as a southern belle!

But anywho... here is a Throwback to September 2006. Just starting grade 9.







No comments:

Post a Comment