Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Georgia Peach!

I've always wanted to visit the southern states. I have some alter ego of a Southern Belle. Don't laugh at me! So my brother got invited to a national soccer camp which was basically a try out for the Wolverhampton Wolves Academy in England. So we took a little (14 hours) road trip:



We passed through quite a few places I've wanted to visit including The Kentucky Horse Park which was beautiful! I didn't manage to snap a picture though because I was driving but man..whoever has seen that .. you know what I'm talking about.

The camp was at Darlington School in Rome, Georgia which is this expensive prep school that's totally gorgeous. Here are some pictures I took from the trip:

 The bridge going into Detroit


 Cincinnati which was way bigger than I thought it was


 Tennessee was gorgeous to drive through






 I had to take a picture because a lot of people didn't believe me when I said there is such a thing.... 





And here are a few pictures that the photographer with the academy took 






So yea sorry for the picture heavy post.. there are actually way more but I picked out the best ones. The trip was good and I found most of the people extremely friendly down there (but sometimes hard to understand the thick accent). I would love to go to Nashville one day. It pained me to just drive by it haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment