Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gift Ideas For Your Man

I have done a little collage of everything I bought Brandyn for Christmas! Do not fret, I have warned him not to visit the blog - not that he ever looks at it anymore anyways (how rude!). Anyway, you can also use this little collage as inspiration if you are stuck on what to get the special gentleman in your life!


That is basically everything. I don't have a link for the Old Navy sweater because it is unavailable now (I don't even think that is the exact one I got). 

Brandyn loves his coffee so you really can't go wrong there. He also loves puzzles. I wasn't actually planning on getting him a puzzle but I walked into Roots and saw that Canada one in this really pretty tin box so I just had to buy it for him!

Hopefully this gives you some ideas for that special friend in your life. Men aren't too hard to buy for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment