Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas!

I totally dropped the ball on blog posting this week. I did have planned posts for the entirety of this week (except Christmas) but with all the holiday crazy and being busy, I just didn't even think about the blog! Whoops :P 

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! There is always such build up and high anticipation and then it is over so fast and nobody cares anymore. It is so depressing for someone like me who loves Christmas lol but I still had a really good one and was happy to spend time with many members of my gigantic family. We even had a white Christmas! (Didn't dawn on me to take pictures of that though... sillyness)

Anyway, here are some pictures from mine :)






Again, hope everyone had a great holiday! I plan to post a video on my YouTube channel showing what I received - not exactly sure when because I am quite busy this week but it will go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment