Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekly Recap

So this past week I didn't do much at all. I kind of fell into a routine. I have also been trying to unpack the last of the boxes and bins that we have. I am happy to report I only have 2 boxes left to unpack and then a bunch of stuff that is still left at my Dad's that I am slowly bringing over.

Let me explain that one: When we moved into the apartment I got really sick so a lot of stuff that I had unpacked while staying at my Dad's did not get packed up. Brandyn packed the essential stuff that we needed.... well.. he needed apparently. See he brought all of his clothes but my clothes got left behind so for a week I had like 1 outfit. Mhm.. I see how it works over here. So anyway, when I go over there on the weekends I just pack up things here and here. So it is slowly coming over. 

Anyway.... after I rambled way longer then I expected to.... here is what things are looking like now:


It is driving me crazy. It gets worse before it gets better right??

So while I try to finish this stuff up this week, here is what you can look forward to in blog posts:

A wedding update
The monthly favourites post
and a special project I can now unveil

No comments:

Post a Comment