Monday, October 07, 2013

Apartment #3 Before

 Because I basically only did one major thing this week: move into our apartment, I am turning this post into the before pictures for the apartment. It was originally supposed to go up Friday but I have been really sick since Thursday night (and yes right through the move), so I am only getting the chance to put this up today (as I'm laying in bed). 

These pictures were taken on Thursday when there was only random stuff in the apartment and the TV and computer so we could get Cable and Internet all ready and set up.

Bedroom:

The hallway from the living room:

The Bathroom (The shower is behind the door. It is uninteresting):

The Kitchen:

Dining Room:

Living Room:
  
Living Room 2:

View of the lake from our balcony (it is right across the street!):

Balcony:

I love that the beach is literally right across the road. Too bad its not summer! But, I can still go for runs along there so it is all good. Now we just have to make this our home and I will make sure to blog about it as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment