Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Love List

Halloween is literally just around the corner (less than a week!!). I didn't get a chance to decorate for it this year (we have to save for the wedding of course) but I did come across some really neat stuff that I just needed to share! 

So here it is, The Love List: Halloween Edition

 

This bowl would be great to hold candy in! I love it and wish it was available in Canada to buy! Wishing World Market would just ship to Canada already! You can find the bowl here.


This is actually a DIY. You basically just collect condiment bottles and spray paint them black. I plan to collect through the year and create this for next year! See the DIY plan here.


This is a really neat way to use a Pumpkin. Another fab idea by Martha Stewart. 


An excerpt from one of my favourite story lines! I will definitely be doing this when I have a doorstep to put it on haha. All you have to do is go to the thrift store and pick up the stockings and shoes and then stuff them with whatever!

I have so many more things pinned to my Halloween board. You can check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment