Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekly Recap

I started off this week by going and doing some wedding stuff. I went into Kleinburg to look at the two places I wanted to get pictures done. When I went to the first place, it was extremely disappointing and not what I expected. so that was out. Then I went to this other place which was a historical train station (that was out of service) and it didn't need a permit. It was a beautiful place but problem was.... it was all fenced up and turned into a show house for a new condo development in the area. Great. So I went for my plan B. 

This is Bovaird House in Brampton. I still have to call them yet to see about the permit and I didn't get to see inside because it was closed for the season but I was definitely sold on the outside! Exactly what I wanted. Oh and excuse the tree branches everywhere. We had a big ice storm and a lot of trees fell over and broke because of the weight.



Here is just a cute picture of Gizmo and I that we took :)


My Uncle's 50th birthday was on the weekend so we went to that. Here is my brother and I digging into our favourite dessert. You know you are related when all the desserts (and by all I mean a LOT) get put out and you both beeline for the pasteis de natas. I wish I knew how to make them but then again... it is probably a good thing I don't. 


During the week I also started on the slideshow for the wedding and I went to go see some decorations to rent. Don't have them here so I can't take a picture but let's just say that it is vintage themed ;)

Lastly, it is also my Mom's birthday today so let's all wish her a Happy Birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment