Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hallway Reveal

So my hallway / entryway is official done! It is the smallest area in the house so really the easiest but it still feels nice to have one room done! Here it is:




We picked this up at Target. It is great holding our mail until we get to it and hanging up our keys. It keeps everything in one place so nobody is asking where their keys are!


I set up this little photo gallery as well. The theme around the house goes with my favourite cities. New York, Toronto in the small picture and San Francisco in the bottom small picture. The bench below is from Ikea. We desperately needed a place to sit when putting on shoes and this also adds storage for our everyday shoes.



Here is the dog I got for Christmas! (I mentioned this in my Christmas and boxing day haul video on my youtube channel)


Here is another gallery wall I did. When picture frames went on sale at Ikea I immediately jumped on it. When using Ikea frames, the photos inside the mat are never an exact size, so I went to Costco and got a 12x12 print of each which is just half an inch bigger on each side than the space inside the mat. Knowing this I just made sure to pick photos that wouldn't be affected by that. 


And there is my entryway. I plan to do an updated walk through of the apartment soon as well. That is still a heavy work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment