Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekly Recap + an announcement!

**Read until the end because I have announcement!

This entire week I have been sick which is one of the main reasons I slacked on the blog and couldn't get a Youtube video up on Saturday. But besides sleeping until 5pm everyday, I did manage to power through and get some things done that I had previously been avoiding.


This obviously was not one of the tasks but I thought it was funny - Kitty and Gizmo love their new cat tree so much that they fight over it. This is not a permanent spot for it, I just put it there to make it easy to jump onto from the couch because it is quite tall. 


This is also what happened early on in the week and the week before - a crappy weather system. It was so cold but now when I see that it is 0 degrees, I'm like ... hey it is time to put my coat away! 


One of the tasks I started was addressing my invitations, I have them all printed and addressed now. I just need to wait for a special personal touch to come in the mail and I have to get the hotel room block sorted out which I am doing today.


Here are all the envelopes all addressed. Some people are going to be getting their invitations before others. I am sending anybody who lives out of province theirs the end of the month so that they have time to make arrangements. Anybody who lives far enough that they need a hotel will get theirs mid February and the rest I am sending out at the end of February.  Once they are all out, I will be doing a post on the invitations.


I also picked up the new Carrie Underwood collection of nail polish! I am wearing the pink one (Carnival Cotton Candy) and I love it!


And this is basically how I spent most of the week - watching Glee.

Not pictured here, but I did do it over the weekend was compile a list of makeup and hair professionals for the wedding. This was one thing I was seriously avoiding because it seemed like an overwhelming and hard task to me. Reasoning being that there is a lot of them, and they are not cheap. I decided upon a mobile service because we will be getting a hotel suite the night before the wedding. I would have had all my calls made by now but alas the illness won out and didn't get to the phoning part but I plan to do that this week!

And now for this big announcement! Over the past few months, I have hinted here and there of a new business venture. Well the website is up and I am ready to share now. I have started my own business as a Professional Organizer! I am not doing appointments just yet because I still have some administrative/legal stuff I want to get together but will let everyone know as soon as I am. In the meantime, my website is up and I will be doing all of my organizing posts on there! So head on over there and subscribe to my Facebook page to get all the organizing goodness that I am going to be sharing :) 

Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/KTisqC








No comments:

Post a Comment