Saturday, June 22, 2013

Two Lies and a Truth

Ok! So I've got some quiet readers and that's ok. I don't really make my blogs that interactive but today is different. Today I am playing that little game: Two Truths and a Lie. So I've come up with some questions and then a bunch of answers and well I'm sure you know the rules ... but in case you don't... you have to pick which one you think is the truth! So when you have decided, post it in the comments below and next week I will reveal the answers :) - PS Mom you aren't allowed to do this. You probably know all the answers.

1. When I was a child, this line came out of my mouth:

a. "I'm full....but I can have dessert because only my dinner compartment is full... not my dessert compartment"
 
b. alarm goes off , "I'm already awake stupid machine!"
c. Mom is on the phone planning a date and I want to talk to him, "Hi. Do you think you wanna marry my mom? .... Because I want you to get my mom a baby. Oh. Okay. Bye."


2. My favourite thing to do as a kid was:


a. play barbies

b. ride my bikec. play basketball 


3. When I was a kid I wanted to be this when I grew up:


a. an architect

b. a lawyer
c. a doctor


4. In high school, I was on/in:


a. the soccer team

b. vocal jazz
c. nothing. I was totally lazy

5. In college, the job I had was:


a. tutor

b. I didn't have a job 
c. worked at Walmart


6. In high school, a classmate once pegged me as:


a. the best dressed

b. the cranky one
c. the one who knows all the gossip


7. As a child, I thought I could be in a talent show for:


a. singing

b. dancing
c. comedy

8. It took me this long to be able to drive on roads that had traffic:


a. 3 weeks

b. 1 day
c. 2 months


9. I originally went to university to do this:


a. be an architect

b. be a lawyer
c. be a teacher


10. I consistently do this wrong no matter how often I'm corrected:


a. use "half time" for every break period in sports

b. say "I seen" instead of "I saw"
c. set up the computer wires in the back


Alright dudes and dudettes (although probably mostly dudettes), have atter! 


3 comments:

  1. 1. A
    2. A
    3. B
    4. B
    5. B
    6. C
    7. C
    8. B
    9. B
    10.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolene WheeldonJune 23, 2013 1:54 AM

    1. C
    2. A
    3. A
    4. B
    5. B
    6. C
    7. A
    8. C
    9. B
    10. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. C
    2. B
    3. B
    4. B
    5. B
    6. C
    7. A
    8. A
    9. B
    10. A

    ReplyDelete