Wednesday, March 06, 2013

How To: Remove Stickers


 We all did it as a kid and if you have kids, they have probably done it.. or will. 
People put stickers on things and later you will think jeez, why did I do that.

Brandyn put stickers on his TV. So now that we are moving, we are selling it. I wanted to remove the stickers though... If I kept those stickers, we would be only opening it up to a narrow demographic of people on craigslist! 


As you can see I already started to remove a couple stickers by the time I figured out I should blog about this..... One of them deemed to be quite easy to remove and the other quite tough. I think it depends on how old the sticker is.... so how do we remove these suckers? 

Well there are many ways... I heard vinegar but I was like ya know.. I don't want to put vinegar on a TV.... so I used a blow dryer! 


So you just hold the blow dryer over the sticker for a bit... longer for stubborn ones, and then you will see little air bubbles start to form and it should be quite easy to peel off. 



Some of them peel off extremely easy.


No more stickers! Seems too easy right? There was some sticky film left and I'm sure that can be removed easily with some water or whatever but I didn't care that much.... because we're selling it. :)

Oh.. and ... we have one box packed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment