Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Favourites


































1. Moroccanoil Curl Control Cream - I bought this stuff a couple years ago and I haven't had to replenish it at all yet so the money is well spent. Before this, I would use hairspray on my curls which of course made them all crunchy and gross but this stuff makes the curls look nice and not frizzy and not too poufy either. It usually looks even better the next day after it has been slept on and it makes your hair smell great!

2. Garage Parka Jacket - I bought this jacket this month and it has become my favourite jacket ever. It is so comfortable and has a nice big hood and huge pockets which is so nice (cause we all know women's clothes never get real pockets and if we do they are extremely small). Even though it is light, it is still warm and sweaters fit under it quite nicely anyway. What is funny is I texted my friend this jacket to tell her about it and she told me she already had it and loves it as well! For those who don't live in Canada there is a similar one here.

3. John Freida Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo - Not really much to say. I love this shampoo, it smells great and my hair is really soft which is saying a lot considering I bleached it and colored it purple!

4. John Freida Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner - Basically the same as I said above. I've always loved the John Freida products.

5. Schwarzkopf Osis+ Curl Me Soft Velvet Curl Cream - You are probably wondering why I have two curl creams. I bought this one a little bit after the other one. The thing with the moroccanoil one is it is a little heavy. This one is a little bit lighter but doesn't smell as great. I use both interchangeably. With this one I suggest using a diffuser to dry your hair a bit. It makes it a little more bouncy but you don't have to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment