Sunday, March 24, 2013

Table Numbers

I've made all our table numbers for the wedding. 
Here is a little preview of what they will look like.

 And the other side..

If you guessed that we are doing the table numbers corresponding with pictures of us at each age, you are correct. I really liked that idea. I got the stick on numbers from Michaels and the frames are those 99 cent ones from Ikea. Such an easy and cheap project. 

I made them for up to 15 tables plus the head table (which is us as infants). I probably won't have 15 tables but I always like to be prepared, just in case!

Frames: $16 
Picture prints: $6
Numbers: $16 (These were the most expensive unfortunately but they weren't as expensive as they would have been without the Michael's coupons.)
Total: $38


No comments:

Post a Comment