Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Birthday Weekend

I know this was like over a month ago (February 3rd) but since this was my last birthday spent on the west coast, I wanted to go do some touristy things that I haven't done before. See, I had been to Seattle but I never did anything too touristy so I wanted to spend a couple days doing all of that before we moved.

We left on the Saturday and went up the Space Needle. Then we walked over to the Pike Place Market and had a look around and then walked up to the Cheese Cake Factory for dinner! The next day we ended up going back to the Cheesecake Factory (there is just so much on the menu!) and then to the Museum of Flight which was really cool. At one point, I wanted to be a fighter jet pilot but gave up that when I realized I probably didn't have the guts to do it .... mainly as soon as I realized I might have to "eject" !!!


Stay tuned because our touristy adventures will continue. I have never been to Whistler! I know gasp right I've lived near Vancouver for 18 years and never been to Whistler.... well actually I have but I was 2 or something like that so it doesn't count in my eyes because I can't remember. So I think during Easter weekend or maybe next weekend we might take a day trip up there! Like I said, I have to do all these things before I leave because there is no way I am moving out of here without being able to say I've done this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment