Sunday, September 30, 2012

Invitations

A couple of weeks ago, Wedding Paper Divas had a special where you can order 5 samples for free. So naturally I took advantage of that .. even though I really don't need to be buying invitations.


Well one day I wandered into Michael's looking for something completely different.. and I spotted a rack of Wedding Invitations for $9.99 each. Pardon?! Don't mind if I do...

Also conveniently .... I found a set that I liked and while not quite my colors.. it was close enough and there was also only two boxes left. Just the amount I needed!





Great. Then a couple weeks later my package from wedding paper divas came in. Uh-oh


They included a big color swatch of all their invites so I'm definitely keeping it because they have the exact color I want for my bridesmaids dresses on there. That will be helpful when I go into stores.

 1
 2
3

 4
5

The only one that I really don't like is number 2. I like them all but my favourite is 4 and once I saw it, I was kind of torn. So I basically decided to keep all the samples and then when the time comes to actually worry about invitations I will make the decision. I can always sell the ones I got at Michael's anyway - what's 20 bucks right? 

Then again... 20 bucks for invitations is a screaming deal and leaves a ton of space open for other things. Tough decisions haha . It's just paper Lauren... it's just paper... it will end up in people's garbage.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment