Monday, April 07, 2014

Weekly Recap

I can't believe it is already April. Time is just flying by! I don't really have much of an update in terms of what we have been up to. I finished my Pinterest challenge so I will definitely be posting about that sometime soon. I'm actually really proud of this DIY because I started with this tutorial that I found but then I changed it after and made it something different. So yea, can't wait to share that.

I also finally finished the last Hunger Games book. I started it in November after I watched Catching Fire. I had read the first two books back before Mocking Jay was even released and then I just never got around to reading it but after watching the movie - I just had to find out what was going to happen next... yes I am one of those people that will read the last page and throughout this book, I had to fight with myself not to do so. I was actually thinking of starting a separate blog just for book reviews and all that. Will keep you posted if that happens.

So anyway, as I promised, I would be posting some of my favourite songs. If you watch the show Nashville, please skip forward but the show is basically about being in the country music business (fictional drama show). What is great about the show is that they release one or two tracks per episode. So they will do covers and I think some original songs but the cast will sing them - kind of like Glee but less high school musical. Here are some of my favourite songs from the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment