Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Recap

This week started off with my Birthday on Monday. I turned 22! This picture is from my dinner on Sunday because unfortunately, I had to work on Monday but oh well. That is life! 


As for  the rest of the week, I just did a lot of chores and catching up. I finally called all the hair and makeup people I'm looking at for the wedding so I am just in the process of booking that as well! Brandyn and I also saw this new Monopoly game and just had to get it!


I was the Coke and Brandyn was the Xbox!


I won the first game! I never win Monopoly. This was a pretty fast version of the game too. As you can see I got the best brands in my tower ;) ... Brandyn won the second game though lol



I also thought I would give a shout out to this cereal. We found it in Walmart and decided to give it a try. So good! I ate two bowls .... hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment