Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bridesmaid Dresses

Now that I have my 3 bridesmaids picked, I have started to be on the lookout for bridesmaid dresses. Let me tell you, I am one picky girl and I hate the ones that look like typical bridesmaid dresses. 

I don't necessarily have a preference between long or short but I like the flowey look for sure and a one shoulder with chiffon would be amazing too. 

Here are some dresses I have already had my bridesmaids try on. 


This one, the lady at the store did it wrong and it isn't supposed to be tied around the middle there, it is supposed to be a belt. Anyway you can find it here and it would be in the blush color. 

While this one is still a contender because my bridesmaids do like it, I'm not sure about it still. Shay (above) tried it on in the purple and my other ones tried it on in grey at a different store.  I don't know if it is just me not getting past the different colors or what. It does look nice in the picture though...


Here is another dress they tried on. Although I love it, it is not a contender anymore... sadly. I thought it complimented Melissa (above) very nicely but my other 2 bridesmaids have wider hips and the design of the dress didn't compliment them.


This dress we also tried on. It was one of those that looks cute in the picture, but as my cousin put it when she tried it on, it suited a figure skater. It was a no. 

So that marks what we've looked at and tried on so far. I found a few dresses that I really LOVE and want to go try on. Here they are.


Here ... based on this picture

(your welcome for anybody who was wondering where this dress came from)

As you can see those ones fit what I want to a T so I can't wait to go see them on!

I'm also considering these to go look at too if those ones go work out.


and 


Phew...who knew finding a bridesmaid dress would be more work than finding my wedding gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment