Friday, May 24, 2013

1 year until!

1 year
365 days,
8,760 hour,
525,600 minutes,
31,536,000 seconds

That is right. We are at the 1 year mark until the wedding. When we got engaged it was 2 years and 6 months away. It has gone by so fast and I know this year is going to go by even faster and I'm not going to lie, that stresses me out. Why? Because I'm seriously concerned about not being able to pull the money together lol! I'm sure it will all work out though. So far so good. 

By this day, this is what I wanted to have done:

Set a Date 
Determine your wedding day style and colors 
Set up a budget  
Compile final guest list 
Create a web page to announce wedding 
Book ceremony and reception locations
Book officient

If you would like to view the wedding website, you can do so here.

So I think I'm doing pretty good in terms of that! 
Here is what I need to have done by August 24th:


Book DJ
Book photographer
Book florist

I've already talked to a photographer, just waiting for the money to come in to give her the deposit and make it official. 
I've also found a DJ that I still need to meet with. I'm confident that will all get done by the end of August... it is a short list ;)

And since I haven't actually shown a good picture yet.. here is my engagement ring:



No comments:

Post a Comment