Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Kitty Witty

Kitty Witty is my nickname for her. Her original name was never actually Kitty but I will share on that later.... 


Kitty was born sometime in September 2009 (Brandyn thinks) and she is a purebred Burmese.. We found this out after we fixed her. Lame sauce haha. 

But anyway... Brandyn was living with  his friends Grandma renting out a room from her and I guess someone she knew had some kittens so she took one home. Apparently Kitty took to Brandyn and kind of just became his cat. About 3 months later, Brandyn and I became an item.


 Kitty's original name was Kitty Catter Magader (did I even spell that right?) I don't even know but Brandyn and his friend named him.... This is how the conversation went when I first met Kitty...

"Ohh whats her name?"
"Kitty Catter Magader"
"Excuse me?"
"Kitty Catter Magader"

... I literally didn't even understand what her name was because they said it so fast. After I had figured it out I scolded Brandyn for giving a cat three names and then took it upon myself to call her Kitty. Kitty has had 3 different names total I think.... One of Brandyn's roommates decided to call her Peaches once as well  but Kitty seemed to stick.... :) 


Kitty is your typical female cat. She only comes on her terms .... she doesn't like to be held or anything...and she refuses to respond to you. 

Other times she is a very interesting cat. For example.... she doesn't like to touch the sand (or maybe doesn't know how) in her litter box so instead of covering up her business... she scratches at the side of the litter box which can be REALLY annoying. She also likes to pee in the bathtub... which is also really annoying and stinky. In this apartment we have glass shower doors. It keeps her out. She also seems to be quite lazy with her meow. It'll kind of just be a squawk. But she can do some funny things too....



And this is a snapshot Brandyn got once. This is a usual occurance. Little 7 lb Kitty sleeping on the pillow above mine and my 17 lb giant Gizmo taking up my side of the bed.

If I could... I would have more cats! Because I love animals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment