Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Favourites



































1. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm - I heard really good things about this stuff so I decided to bite the bullet and try it. The major selling point is that it has spf 20 and it is so hard to find lip balm (for reasons beyond me) that have spf in it. What else can I say... it keeps my lips from being dry and my lips seem to be very picky with what kind of lip balm gets put on it!

2. Vaseline - Vaseline isn't just my January favourite, it is my all time favourite. I have been using this stuff for years, basically when I'm at home it replaces the regular lip balm. It is just amazing. If you have never thought of using it on your lips you need to try it!

3. Nicole by O.P.I Kardashian Kolor Nail Polish, It's All About the Glam - I was unsure of Nicole by O.P.I. because I thought, "This stuff is cheap so it must be cheap." I saw the color on Pinterest and decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised. It lasted longer than Essie (which I am not a fan of) and although it didn't go on nice the first coat, I just did a couple more and it looked awesome. Really nice holiday color, it has a hint of sparkle in it. I think it is one of my favourite colors in my collection now. 

4. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash - Last summer I underwent some testing to see why my joints are always bothering me.... completely unrelated to my joints, I found out that I am allergic to soap. Everything in my life was explained. I always thought that my legs were really dry from shaving and that my skin was just dry and that is why it burned when I got out of the shower. Wrong. I just needed something that wasn't soap! This stuff is made with oatmeal and shea butter so it is perfect if you have a sensitivity to soap. My skin never burns anymore when I get out of the shower. I just love it. 



So there you go. I plan to make this a regular thing every month :) 
Hopefully I come across enough products to share with you every month

 

No comments:

Post a Comment