Tuesday, April 02, 2013

March Favourites


1. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer - LOVE LOVE this stuff. When I saw it in the store, I picked it up right away. I don't know how I didn't think of this first. Best invention ever. It goes on nice and light, fast and doesn't grease up your hands. I don't think I need to explain anymore!

2. EOS Organic Lip Balm - Well I ran out of my other stuff so I thought I would try this. I recommend this stuff too. It is a little bit weird to get used to put on but you don't notice after a while and I like twirling it on tables and clicking it open and closed :) The packaging is half the fun!

3. Nikon 1 J1 - I love this camera. I got it for Christmas from B and it is so simple and easy to use with great results. I am still learning how to use it and can't wait to get the best quality pictures out of it. If you don't want all the mumbo jumbo of a DSLR but still want the quality and results of one... this is the camera for you dude. 

4. Bench Vest - After seeing some polyvore outfit collages with vests, I decided I wanted one. So I went on the hunt for a good vest and couldn't find anything affordable anywhere. I know you are thinking, Bench is not affordable but this vest was only 80 bucks. Comparable to a North Face one at 170. I really like it and the hood pops out of the collar!


No comments:

Post a Comment