Thursday, November 29, 2012

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...

Alright quick update. I literally put up my Christmas tree the day after Remembrance Day! Unforunately the only decorating we are doing for Christmas is the tree... I'm trying not to buy more crap that we will have to move with us across the country. Anywhooos ... here is our tree! :)



Yes we are already done our Christmas shopping. I like to get it all done nice and early so when boxing day rolls around...we have money to shop!!




 If you are wondering, no my cats have not knocked down the tree or gotten a hold of the ornaments. They have been good this year. It's probably because I squack at them everytime I hear the rustling of the tree. Gizmo did knock over the tree once last year and my Mom's giant tree the year before when I lived with her.... Maybe having it on a table helps haha ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment