Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Influenster

Alright, so I've been a little M.I.A. for a while. I've been quite busy with stuff but that just means there will be some more blog posts coming up :)

One thing I wanted to share was this new community I've recently joined call Influenster. Basically you review products and if you are lucky get products sent to you to review. I'm really excited to be able to start so I will start with my first review - of the website.

When I got invited to Influenster (which I had to request, after I heard about it through a friend who adores it).. I admit I had a little trouble figuring out exactly what it was. It definitely is one of those things where you need to read every bit of this website. I'm still trying to figure it out myself but it is very user friendly and easy to access all the information you need.

One thing that I would think would be great for them to have is kind of a starters package type thing. Basically an online pamphlet that comes up to you right away in email or a pop-up to help better explain how you can get started and such.

If you want to check it out for yourself, visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment