Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekly Pinterest Finds

I spend a fair amount of tme on Pinterest. There is a little button you can click on your right that links you to my pinterest board. I have decided every Saturday.. or maybe Sunday haha (I could be busy ya never know).. I'm going to post my favourite pins that I found from the week. Plus, it will keep things a little bit more regular around here since the wedding planning is a tad slow right now.

So anyways... here is my favourites from this week :)

DIY light fixture. I think this is very cool and would love to do this one day.
Note: The original link to this picture, I couldn't find so I apologize for that!


I love this because it's really pretty yet simple and ... well.. I could do it haha

Save your money and do it at home - plus you can put it anywhere on your face. Not just your nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment