Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Upcoming Events

Just wanted to share some of the stuff coming up this month and yes some of it is wedding related.

This weekend is one of my best friends birthday and coincidentally my other best friend who recently moved to Alberta is coming to town for a little bit so I'm very excited :)
This is a picture of the there of us when we were 15. So tender.

Anywhoo... Basically Friday we are all going out to the bar to hang out and stuff, then Saturday is Shay's birthday (one on the right) so we are going for dinner and then to the bar after (no clubs in that town). Then on Sunday Jolene's (one on the right) sister is throwing a first birthday party for Jolene's daughter. She's actually 18 months or so now but since Jolene moved we never got to celebrate it so we are doing it this weekend. Really excited because I haven't seen the little one since she was like 9 months! She's walking and talking now it's going to be strange haha.

On another note, our lease is almost up in our apartment. When we got our apartment last year we had an incentive for signing a 1 year lease. Basically we got a certain amount taken off our rent every month. Well they lessened the incentive so our rent is going to be going up $100 if we resign so we started looking for another place. Well we found a place in the next city over. It's an all inclusive basement suite and it works out to be less than what we are paying in this place right now. Once we put our deposit down next week the place is ours :) We won't be moving in till July 1st though because thats when our lease here is up. 

I'm a little bit apprehensive about moving because I'm already like a half hour drive from all of my friends and now we're moving another half hour away from where we are now but it's also closer to my school so it will cut my commuting time down a bit which is a plus. Win and lose!

Packing for this move will be quite interesting because I'm going to Toronto from the 11th to the 25th! So when I get back we'll have 4 days! I am also very excited to go to Toronto because well I love it there :) A couple months ago I went for my cousin's bridal shower. Well now this is the actual wedding. I will be sure to post pictures because lets just say, it's going to be spectacular. While I'm there, I'm also going to be booking the hall and the chuch hopefully. Crossing fingers everything goes smoothly because I won't be back there until December! I've also been bugging my Dad about us going to a Blue Jays game. We used to go but past couple summers we haven't :(

Anyway that is all for now :) Just thought I'd give a little... or big depending on how much you like to read ... update haha.

Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment