Sunday, May 27, 2012

First Item Bought!

Well... besides the dress haha. My Mom suggested I start collecting the Michael's coupons for 40% off single item. There's not a huge amount I want from Michaels as of right now but they have these little flower confetti things. I got it for $5 with the coupon. 
 I was aiming for the pink ones but when I went back to the store they didn't have any and they don't have that color on the website either so I decided to get the grey instead which makes adding grey as another color (an idea I was contemplating) kind of official! Haha so pink and grey it is :) 

If you are wondering what I'm using this for ... I will explain now. After looking through many centerpieces I came to the conclusion I really love this one the best... 


 With pink crystal thingies of course.... Sooo I'm going to put the flower confetti on the table around this. I'm just going to keep collecting boxes ... I'm thinking I'll need probably 4 or so to be safe... I don't want to drown the tables in the confetti haha. I'll post another blog later of all the centerpiece ideas I had looked at. I also found the round vase thingies (if vase is what you want to call them) at Michaels in the states but not in the one in Canada. The one's at Michaels are $15 each so hoping I could find them cheaper elsewhere but these ones are kind of hard to find. I'll be buying them as soon as I figure out my table count. 

And to close this entry. The other day I reached my 2 years until the wedding mark so now we are UNDER 2 years which is quite exciting for me :) The 5 months up until that point went by quite fast so I will be saying I Do in nooo time.
May 24 2014
Days until Wedding: 728
Theme/Colors: Pink, Grey & White
What has been booked: My dress

No comments:

Post a Comment