Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wedding Dress

Hello hello!

Today something very exciting happened! I bought my dress!

Well… I paid half and I will be paying the other half when it comes in in a couple months.
I know it’s so early - I still have a little over 2 years until the wedding but this was a 2011 line dress and I lovveddd it so I couldn’t risk it being discontinued. I doubt I’ll like anything better.

Now I’m not going to reveal what I picked butt I’ll put my final three picks until I chose one :)


Alfred Angelo Belle 2011 (207)

 
Alfred Angelo Cinderella 2011 (205)

 Maggie Sottero - Karena Royal

May 24 2014
Days until Wedding: 801
Theme/Colors: Fairytale / White and Soft Pink
What has been booked: My dress is bought! $1100 after tax (pretty good compared to what other people I’ve known spend)

No comments:

Post a Comment