Friday, December 28, 2012

Guest Book

I had pinned a mass amount of different ideas for a guest book on Pinterest. I knew I wanted something different than the regular book people get. I did come across someone using Mixbook a while back but I didn't want to go that route. 

Well one day I was on Mixbook playing around putting photo albums together and I started putting together a guestbook with all our engagement pictures. I ended up really liking it so, I just ordered it. It was a really reasonable price too. It wasn't anymore than just getting a regular book from the store. We got it really fast too (I found out later it was shipped from Calgary or somewhere near there so that explained that... lol)

Here is a couple pages from it:


On the front page it has our names and the date we got married and all that and I didn't realize it at first but my Mom soon pointed out that it said May 24th, 2011. Oops... I thought that I was foobard because Mixbook wouldn't let me return this.. its not like they could resell it. But I decided to contact them anyway and they told me I could get a corrected copy, just had to pay for shipping. That was fine by me! So I was pretty impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment