Monday, June 18, 2012

Bucket lists and tabbys

I spent the weekend at my brother's soccer tournament and sure got some sun! A little rosy.... I didn't re-apply my sunscreen as often as I should have. Shame on me! I went to church this morning and was going to get the marriage package but... the office was locked! I have to call tomorrow and see what is up with that (there was a fire and they are doing renos to fix it up so who knows).

I finally figured out how to add tabs to the top of my blog - yay! We have the wedding - don't look in there yet! Haven't done anything with it... My bucket list and my 365 day challenge. That is part of my bucket list. I also plan to add recipes and all my DIY, apartment, projects, etc. in there. Those pictures will be up soon as I am moving to a new apartment in 12 days. I can't wait to share pictures, it's pretttty nice.

I decided to write a bucket list and post it on here so everyone can track my progress ... although.. I'm not sure how long it will take me to do some of the things on there! Here is a preview of something on it:

Look up, clicky and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment